Sunday, March 1, 2015

Decoupage notebooks

Happy weekend, everyone! It's been such a quiet and relaxing weekend - and my evil cold illness of zombieness is finally going away! Wish today would go on forever...and can you believe it's already March?!

In preparation for a move later this year, I'm trying to get rid of as much junk and clutter as I can long before I even have to think about packing.  I had a few random notebooks lying around, but with covers that made them practically unusable - they either needed a makeover, or a home in the recycling bin.  This included some composition books bought on clearance to qualify for a minimum online purchase to get free shipping (so random, I know), which I had planned on recovering them but never got around to it.  I also had a panda-cover notebook was an impulse buy, but I realized that I can't use it in any serious situation without looking like a 4 year old!  Some Lisa Frank unicorn stickers and I'd be all set.

This is what I used to bring new life to these notebooks: Mod Podge Original 16-Ounce Glue, Gloss Finish.  To refresh my memory on the decoupage process, I checked out this post from A Diamond in the Stuff.

Here's the finished products!


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment