Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Welcome home!

Hello friends and family, and hopefully some future friends and maybe even followers!  I'm creating this blog to chronicle our escapades attempting to beautify our house as first-time homeowners, mess around with recipes (which are rarely followed to the tee) in the kitchen, and enjoy all that the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area has to offer.

Only time will tell if my little project might live up to greats like Martha Stewart's Entertaining, or end up more like Amy Sedaris's brilliant I Like You (...who am I kidding, if I were only a millionth as entertaining as that book, I'd be content...)

Ok so on second thought, if I write one post a week, I will consider this blog a grand success.  So here goes nothing, and wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment